Ontario’s Sprawling Lie
MAY 25, 2022 – For many years, Ontario has been told that urban sprawl will help fix housing affordability. That’s an expensive, sprawling lie.
More sprawl means:
- Higher transportation costs
- Higher infrastructure costs
- Higher tax rates
- Higher traffic fatality rates
- Higher rates of obesity and associated health problems
- Higher environmental costs
We have partnered with several Ontario grassroots groups, including Stop Sprawl HamOnt, Stop Sprawl Halton and GASP, to bring Ontario the truth behind the lie.
Find out more at SprawlingLie.ca.